Family Law

Family Law

High Sucess Rate

No Win, No Fee

Free Advice, No Obligation

Sometimes life doesn’t go to plan, Just the very thought of divorce or separation can be a daunting exercise. RMZ LAW have experienced Family Law team has the expertise and compassion to help you with any legal situation.
RMZ LAW act on matters such as divorce and separation, child contact and adoption, Local Authority care orders and financial settlements.When our client seeking a divorce, We usually engaged in taking initial details, gathering evidence including financial evidence, preparing the necessary documentation, negotiating settlements and contact or residency for children, referring to mediation and advocating for the client in hearings. The work may also include instructing Counsel and attending Counsel at court. RMZ LAW can also advise with pre-nuptial agreements before marriage to protect someone’s financial interest, advise on the grounds of divorce or civil partnership dissolution.

Family Law may include the following:

– Parental disputes – Access to information – Child abuse – Changing a child’s surname – Separated families and contact – Domestic abuse – Family mediation – Legal aid if your child is at risk of abuse – Legal position relating to an unborn child – Locating a child – Parental responsibility – Register and re-register a child’s birth – Residence – Special guardianship – Travel and Relocation – Family and friends care – Child safeguarding – Bullying – Child employment – The law on smacking children – Duties of Children’s Services – Contact with a child in care – Education for Looked After Children – Public law care proceedings – Marriage and Civil Partnership – Divorce – Ending a Civil Partnership – Alternatives to ending a marriage or Civil Partnership


RMZ LAW have a tailored approach from a team that really understands family law.We work hard to make family law easier for you to understand and believe that every case is unique – each one needing tailored support and handled with care.

Our Featured Family law services

  • Divorce
  • Finances
  • Unmarried couples
  • Child law
  • Prenuptial Agreements
  • Post separation
In Whatever scenario you’re facing as a family, in whatever shape yours is, was, or will be, we’ll be here to listen to what you have to say and help with what you need to do.It Means you can move forward in life from a position of strength.
What We do:


  • Understanding what you’re going through
  • Making family law easier to grasp
  • Helping to take the strain
  • Tailoring our services for you and your circumstances
  • Make you succeed and stress free
  • Expert feedback for your claim
Legal information on this page is not legal advice. If you have a legal problem you should seek legal advice.

Personal Injury Claim Form

Personal Injury Claim Form

Start a personal injury claim, please complete our simple, no obligation form below. It takes less than a minute to fill in and, once submitted, a member of our legal inquiry team or a personal injury specialist will be in touch at a time and date convenient for you, to discuss your claim in more detail.


United Kingdom (UK) Personal Injury Law

If you are involved in road traffic accident and suffered injuries as a driver or passenger in a car or bus, as a pedestrian or cyclist, or were involved in road traffic accident at work, RMZ Law’s Specialist road traffic accident solicitors can help. RMZ Law Solicitors have a dedicated team who are available to help families and individuals to claim for compensation. We will take you through the process and put you in the best possible position throughout your case with the help of best in-house solicitors. If you have been injured in a car crash or any other type of road traffic accident or accident at work place or at public place then RMZ Law Solicitors can help you to claim compensation for your personal injuries and special damages include Loss of Earnings and or any other damage.

If Your employer failed to meet their responsibilities and obligations and their negligence has led to you being injured at work or during the performance of your work, you can claim for the compensation. The personal injury claims aim to compensate victims following an accident was caused by the negligence of a third party. The most common claim in a personal injury case is negligence and the time limit for this is 3 years. If you have suffered an accident at a public place, at work or had a serious accident on the road, RMZ Law solicitors aim to guide you through the process and help you get the best outcome of the claim. We are working on NO WIN NO FEE , meaning that there is no financial risk to you.

Slip, Trip & Fall Accident Claims

Have you been injured because of a slip, trip or fall accident that was not your fault? you could be entitled to claim compensation. Whether you have experienced a head injury, broken bones, broken wrist, broken arm or any other type of injury, you could be owed a large amount of compensation for your injuries, so call us now for your free consultation to see if you are entitled to claim. We could also offer insight into the average payout for a slip and fall in the UK. If you believe you are owed compensation for a slip and fall accident, call us at RMZ Law today.RMZ Law appreciate that people who have suffered injury are at a vulnerable position in their lives. They are also worry about who to approach to obtain objective information about what is involved in the process of making a claim, without committing themselves.

Untraced third party / Hit and Ran away

Sometime accident happens and the third party ran away from the place no need to worry about that, report the accident to the police within 24 hours or at the spot and then come to us . RMZ Law Solicitors ( Motor Insurance Bureau ) specialist team will evaluate and investigate the matter in line with the investigation of different Government Authorities .You are required to fill the Mib form and we will place the investigation with the help of Government bodies ,Investigation Process will leads to the identification of the third party or the   Motor insurance bureau ( Government department ) will pay the compensation to the client on the basis of injuries Sustained in the medical report .